RC Home | RC News | Axial Releases Dingo Body
Axial Releases Dingo Body
Axial Racing Press Release
8/24/2009 - Axial released a new lid today for their rock crawlers or any monster truck for that matter. Short of the oversized headlight stickers, it looks like a really cool scale option.
From the release:
Dingo Truck Body
- Realistic molded roll cage and fender flares are included with the complete body, molded in tough durable composite plastic
- Replacement polycarbonate body available without the molded cage and fender flares
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grille, tail lights and more!
- Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple.
- Dimple marks for body post drill locations.
- Made from durable .040” clear polycarbonate plastic for long life
- This body will fit the AX10 Scorpion, SCX10, Savage, T-Maxx, and E-Maxx monster trucks. Minor modification will allow this body to fit on other monster trucks currently on the market.
Part numbers and EAN Codes
||Axial Dingo Truck Body - .040" uncut (Clear)
||Axial Dingo Truck Body - .040" uncut (Clear) - Body Only
Click Here for Press Release